Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Kimble

Conley, Jr./Randolph 4 Gasol/T. Lawson

4 posts in this topic

Help?? This deal is currently on the table. I like the playoff schedule for the Zbo/Conley side, and the overall upside on the Gasol/Lawson tandem, but both are in the midst of lost seasons.

Here's my squad:

PG-Dragic, Teague PG/SG-Lawson SG-Martin SG/SF-Batum, K. Thompson, Korver PF/C-Sanders, Hickson, Ibaka, P. Gasol C-Chandler, Splitter

His squad:Wall, Irving, Holiday, Conley, Duncan, Lopez, Horford, Monroe, Aldridge, Randolph, JR Smith, Parker

Obviously I feel like he's stacked, and I've been trying to avoid this type of deal. I'd much rather deal a guy like Pau Gasol or Larry Sanders for 2 players. I'd like to improve the PG spot and he has several, of which Conley is probably the best fit. Since he's already offered him, I was going to counter with Dragic, Gasol and Splitter for Conley and one of his quality bigs other than Randolph. Good approach?

I'd do the first, but if you can sell-high on Dragic (on tonight's game or if he strings together a few more) and Splitter, the trade you suggested--maybe swapping Lopez with Randolph (to absolutely dominate blks)--would be awesome. Losing Gasol and Dragic means you might be really low on asts though.