Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trifecta

Help quickly, offer on the table: Send Ersan, receive Dragic

14 posts in this topic

This was offered to me yesterday and I hesitated. But the offer is still on the table and Dragic had a monster game.

Not sure I need another pg, but 1.5 stls, 1.2 3s and 6.2 asts per game is nice to have in the arsenal.

Sell high on Ersan? Or ride it out and see how far Ersanity goes this season.

I also have an offer from the frustrated JR Smith owner for Ersan.

Crap, I just answered your other thread with a trade offer with Ersan. :/

Do you feel lucky? I personally would ake Dragic's slump, but definitely wouldn't blame you for keeping Ersan; he's on fire and he did this last season too (slump for a while, then go crazy with contributions in multiple cats). Nice game for Dragic today, btw. Would not do JR; despite his playoff schedule, I'd need to see him survive the return (and recovery) of Shump and Felton (who might move Kidd to SG) first.

I would take ersan and have fun with him. He's going to be a fun guy to watch and personally I think if he's over his hump then he'll be more valuable than dragic. You have the assists category down pretty well since everyone on your roster can get you them. And for some reason... I just don't like dragic. Maybe it's cuz he did that bitch flop when vuacic raised his arms in the playoffs that one year lol

Dragic is better and safer than ersan, you will never know what ersan will provide, i would do the trade, and if you dont like dragic u can still trade him for someone better. face value Dragic over Ersan anytime of the week

Take Dragic and run. You're stacked with big men, and could use another solid PG. This is a great trade for your team.

1 person likes this

Dragic if you want to be safe but i think theres a pretty high upside on keeping Ersan. That dude is on fire after the Bucks lost Skiles.

Dragic. Safer and its not like Dragic doesn't have real nice upside himself. He was doing his own version of Ersanity last year minus the catchy nickname.