Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soudeska

AK47 for Granger

21 posts in this topic

I'd rather own AK. Fills it up across the board, great playoff schedule and at least we know he's healthy and producing. Easy in my opinion.

Yeah I agree with rookie. Granger is going to have a less significant role on the pacers. Even if he gets traded somewhere else... His minutes are going to be restricted at first and he still has to get acclimated to the other teams offense... Is there anyone else with less value that you're willing to give up for granger?

Im the one giving up granger lol. It's not a deal i've sent out yet but i think i can make him bite.

i agree with everyone else.. ill take AK all day over granger and a lot of other players, AK seems to be undervalued by a lot of people, as he helps across the board in every category pretty much.

AK. Granger isn't elite anymore. AK47 is 20th overall now. Even if Granger comes back and has no injuries, with PG breaking out he won't get close to that kind of value. Healthy AK47 > Healthy Granger this year and although AK47 is a little scary, Granger's got way bigger question marks.

Everything has been said. No brainer. AK47 >>>>>> Granger. People really undervalue Kirilenko and overvalue most of the injury stash guys.

AK > Granger. Paul George is having a breaking out season and Granger is just an old shell of himself....

Plus player retruing from injury always add risk to your team.

Im the one giving up granger lol. It's not a deal i've sent out yet but i think i can make him bite.

Your title is misleading then. AK47 for Granger implies that you're trading your AK47 for Granger.

AK47 is indeed the clear choice but not by as obscene a margin as many people here are indicating.