Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

svensta

1.25.13 -- Bucks @ Cleveland Game Thread -- Feel the Ilyasova

24 posts in this topic

Haha. Ersan thread got closed again!

14 PTS 3 REB 1 AST 1 STL 1 BLK 3 3PTM so far with 2mins left in 2Q

Good signs all of a sudden! Imo, the 3s, STLs and BLKs are telling signs of good productive night for Ersan, PTS and REBs are inclined to follow

1 person likes this

Just when I was going to complain about picking him up for the fourth time this season, if you count the draft pick, he goes from 1/5 to 7/13 and gets a steal and block too.

Ilyasova is hardly below average. I don't understand all the hate. He's active and has an above average motor, has a great shot, an above average knack for the rebound, constantly looks to screenl, but questionable D. I don't understand how someone can watch him play and say he is below average. His mark is all over the game.

Scott Skiles = moron

Ilyasova has slammed the damn coffin lid on anyone who thinks skiles was a competent manager.

1 person likes this

Im sure if Ilyasova was playing like he is now (last 2 games) to start the season he wouldnt have been given only 20 minutes a night, the truth is he played like s--- to start the season.

Im sure if Ilyasova was playing like he is now (last 2 games) to start the season he wouldnt have been given only 20 minutes a night, the truth is he played like s--- to start the season.

Thus my use of the word manager. A good manager would have found a way to finesse that poor play better, and not lose a key part of his team. Not only is Skiles a poor manager for not bringing out the best or better in Ilyasova, Ilyasova's best clearly makes the team far better.

yeah if a player of ilyasovas caliber is slumping you dont just completely give up on him and bury him on the bench a couple games into the season. that is terrible coaching

Tristan Thompson is rapidly improving

My god the Cavs announcers are awful. That "Deeeeeeppppp in the Q" guy, Austin Carr, just yells incoherently in what seems to be almost a drunken stupor.

My god the Cavs announcers are awful. That "Deeeeeeppppp in the Q" guy, Austin Carr, just yells incoherently in what seems to be almost a drunken stupor.

I love him ahha and I aint even a Cavs fan