Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superman100679

Chiseled Stones 2013 Recruitment Post

22 posts in this topic

I am looking for 60 owners total and already have 25. It's a elimination style league (for those of you who remember Diamond Dawgs, this is it on H2H points version) and will be a yearly league.

The Show: Top 5 stay, Bottom 5 demoted to High A level

League Name: The Bigs

High A levels: Top 5 promoted to The Show, Middle 7 stay, Bottom 8 demoted to Low A

League Names: Triple A, Double AA

Low A levels: Top 8 overall promoted to High A, Middle 15 stay, Bottom 7 are replaced with new owners.

League Names: Single HIgh A, Single Low A, Rookie Ball

6 total Leagues, 10 Teams, Redraft. H2H Points format with mostly standard rosters:

C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, MI, CI, 4 OF, Utl, 5 BE, DL,DL

Scoring:

Triples (3B) 2

Home Runs (HR) 4

Total Bases (TB) 1

Walks (BB) 1

Runs Scored ® 1

Runs Batted In (RBI) 1

Stolen Bases (SB) 2

Strikeouts (K) -1

Innings Pitched (IP) 3

Earned Runs (ER) -2

Wins (W) 10

Losses (L) -5

Saves (SV) 5

Blown Saves (BS) -2

Strikeouts (K) 1

Hits Allowed (H) -1

Walks Issued (BB) -1

I have got a Constitution (League Rules) saved on ProBoards along with the league setup and recruitment thread. Please state you interest and leave a email for a invite.

Also, placement will be randomized once I have the 60 owners

Please email me your interest or post it on here: supermanandnana@comcast.net. I will need your ESPN username and email address, thanks!

1 person likes this

I would love to get in something like this. ESPN username is Wiley021. My e-mail is mtthwwiley@yahoo.com

1 person likes this

I would love to get in something like this. ESPN username is Wiley021. My e-mail is mtthwwiley@yahoo.com

Awesome! Got your info saved. Look for the invite shortly after ESPN reopens leagues after the superbowl.

Email sent!

Got it, saved your info. I will email you the league rules. Look for the invite after ESPN reopens leagues

Got 60 now but I will take 10 more applicants to serve as fill ins just in case a few of the 60 owners don't accept invites :)

Got a opening in the Single Low A league, need a good owner! You interested? Email me your ESPN username and email address to supermanandnana@comcast.net Thanks!