Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kirin88

use 4th waiver on Drummond? (WHIR)~leave a link

10 posts in this topic

this is for team #1 in my signature.

Lost Rondo last week. Trying to find that "lottery ticket" player for the 2nd half of the season. Drummond was dropped for bogut. Should i use my 4th waiver on Drummond? his production has been really low the past 3 games.

why is everyone saying to drop foye? I like foye. He's one of the FEW guys who gives me threes. I'd much rather drop whoever sucks more between jason terry & Avery bradley (Post Rondo injury). Drummond doesnt come off the waiver till the 31st which is enough time to see 1 game out of Avery Bradley and Terry.

He's good enough to use a waiver like that, yes I would lock him up for the second half. Super useful and consistent.

Guys don't know sh*t, keep Randy, drop wither Avery or JET, for real doe. Doesn't even matter who between those two but Randy kills them all for your roster spot IMO.

Throw in the Drummond waiver.

Ya I dont know why everyone is saying drop foye. Pierce is gonna be the one handling the ball most of the time now. Roye is averaging 2.3 threes this month and is on fire. I just dropped him for bogut in my league but I wouldnt drop him over avery or terry.