Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUM

Pekka Rinne 2013 Season Outlook

48 posts in this topic

K this is just getting fkn ridiculous at this point. Absolutely sickening the lack of support he is getting as well.

I love when this dumbass coasts along then all of a sudden gives up 2 goals 15 friggin seconds apart.

I'm not complaining: 8 wins, 3 shutouts. .926 and 1.90? That is steller. He is easily the highest performing member of your roster (and mine for that matter).

Fluctuation is the nature of his postion.

Start with confidence.

At least he got the win is all I can say. Id expect that kind of performance on the road. Still like the guy though.

Wow 3 mins in. Wtf. Eff my life...just eff it.

I think it's a case of Rinne playing too many games... he needs to refocus, he'll be fine! He did rip off 3SO in 4games, i'm definitely not complaining here

Wow 3 mins in. Wtf. Eff my life...just eff it.

I think it's a case of Rinne playing too many games... he needs to refocus, he'll be fine! He did rip off 3SO in 4games, i'm definitely not complaining here

Gameover I'm seriously looking to deal him for Quick or Crawford. At least those guys get offensive help.

Rinne was playing like the best in the NHL until this recent rough stretch and as pointed out it's likely due to overplaying. Trading him for Quick whose been less than stellar or Crawford would end up being regrettable.

Rinne was playing like the best in the NHL until this recent rough stretch and as pointed out it's likely due to overplaying. Trading him for Quick whose been less than stellar or Crawford would end up being regrettable.

Mason is garbage they have no choice but to overplay Rinne. The Hawks and Kings have more than capable backups which allows them to rest their respective starters much more easily. Plus the fact those two teams have a better offence, I would feel more confident with those two for these reasons the rest of the season.

3 goals on 8 shots. I think you would have to be stupid not to trade him for either of those 2. He's toast.

Wow make that 5 goals on 13 shots. Does he care anymore?

Rinne needs to be rested once in a while. Otherwise, the result is what happened last night.

I wouldn't bench him if he lost the remainder of the games on his schedule. His ceiling is too high.

FUM,

Any complaints tonight?

Well no that's what I paid $38 for. Damn right he better get me shutouts.

Good thing you didn't trade him for Quick or Crawford, huh?

Stay patient, my friend.

I need Colin Wilson to get back....the last thing I need is NAS losing 1-0 and 2-1 games.

Ok now we're talking. This is why I paid big bucks for him.

FFS someone please tell me how the EFF this game with Vancouver which had 1-0 or 2-1 written all over it turned into a effing shoot out?

FUM,

Any complaints tonight?

2 goals on 2 shots....how's that for a complaint. I can't take this anymore.

Wow another Rinne collapse in the 3rd period. I couldn't even give this POS away at this point. What is the point of the 5 shutouts when he gives up 3-6 goals in the other games. What a complete a**.