Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbails7

Pick up Drummond or Bynum?

6 posts in this topic

I am new to fantasy basketball and looking for some advice. I play in a small 8-team H2H league (9 categories). Would I be making a big mistake by dropping Tyson Chandler for Andre Drummond or Andrew Bynum.......or should I consider dropping someone else in my signature? I'm just having a hard time deciding if I'm okay with who I have or do I pull the trigger on one of these guys. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Tyson chandler over these two guys combined.

Tyson got the best playoff sched , and u know what u will get from him playing time.

Bynum might get injured again, and Drummond is not yet having his mins...

IFFFF and only IFFFF u want any of these 2 bigs, i'd drop Parsons for Drumm .

Yeah, the knicks have the best sch. in the playoffs so def. keep chandler.. you should try and do a 2 for 1 trading gortat and someone then pick up drummond or bynum. IF you had to drop someone it would be matthews or parsons ( hou has a terrible playoff sch)

Keep what you have... if you really want Bynum (Drummond is not worth a spot in a 8 teams league with just 20/25 min per game) try a 2 for 1 trade, one of your PG (Dragic or Lillard) + a C (Hibbert) for a very good SG (let's say George with Dragic+Hibbert) and THEN pick up Bynum