Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baseball boy

Trading For Paul George WHIR

20 posts in this topic

My team is in my signature. The guy in my league wants to trade for Brook Lopez. He says he would be interested in also trading for horford. I am trying to get rid of horford asap cuz of his crappy playoff schedule. Can you guys help me come up with trade offers that would benefit my team please?

His Team

P Gasol

Paul George

Jrue Holiday

Ty Lawson

Klay

Faried

Eric Gordon

Marion

Jordan Crawford

Tyson Chandler

Lillard

Landry

Durant

He is also interested in Evan Turner, I think he is pretty much interested in anyone as long as he thinks the deal is right. We have talked about doing Turner and Lopez for George and Chandler. I don't really like that deal cuz I dont want to take on an extra big man. I am kind of scared to trade Lopez cuz i kind of suck at blocks but I think I am getting to good of value on paul george. I could just end up punting blocks or something. Also I would like to do a 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 deal to open up a spot on my team to cycle hot FA's such as Favors and Drummond who are available. Thanks.

Lopez has to be in the trade. He wants him for blocks.

Ok, then Lopez and Baby for George and maybe you can try to get Marion from him (or Faried)

Try: first with George+Faried, then Marion then just George

You are ok with blks even without Lopez (Marc, Bogut, Horford and Bynum)

Horford gets 1 block per game. Bogut is barely gonna see playing time, and Bynum is out still. Also I am in a 10 person league so I wouldnt even keep marion

Get rid of bogut no playin time comin to him soon I say trade horford, baby, and bogut for george and marion

Help with mine: Got offered pek, Hayward, josh smith, and bargnani for my Kevin Martin, Demarcus cousins, tony Allen should I accept? Also if so who should I drop? Please help

no sense why would he want marion ?

give him Brook and Davis For George and try to get Eric gordon , if not only george .

Mario is a FA material in a 10 teams league.

no sense why would he want marion ?

give him Brook and Davis For George and try to get Eric gordon , if not only george .

Mario is a FA material in a 10 teams league.

Marion fills the stats of assist pts steals and reb

bro it's a 10 teams league.

players like Kidd/jack/ed/amir/drumm/favors should be available there.

Le Mak yes you are right Marion is not good. There are free agents like favors and Drummond as you said. He offered me Gordon and George for turner and Lopez. I don't like Gordon's shooting % and he might get injured. Also he doesn't filled the stat sheet well. I would rather go for chandler. He believes Lopez is worth less than George so maybe I can try big baby and Lopez for George. But don't u think that hurts my blocks and kind of ruins my team a bit?

i would do the Lopez + big baby deal for sure.

Big baby can be replaced by either Drumm or Favors.

u'll get ur blocks and rebounds back with Drumm

2 for 1 .

to be honest, for me Drummond is more valuable than Big baby.

Turner is a good all around player, and i hope his value won't drop when Bynum comes back.