Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robrain

Brett Favre 2013 Season Outlook

109 posts in this topic

Pretty sure he's going to announce that he's un-retiring at the Super Bowl's Pre-Game Show. What better way to steal the spotlight on gameday?

He's 44. I'd say he'll probably stay retired.

He's also #4. Seems like perfect timing.

3 people like this

Honestly, an old Brett Favre is probably better than Mark Sanchez in his prime.

What teams still run a west coast offense? That would be the only options because Lord Favre ain't coming to training camp to learn a new offense.

If Aaron Rodgers goes down...Favre top 10 QB? lol.

1 person likes this

Brett Favre's agent believes he could "play today," and that he's "in the best shape I've ever seen him in, physically."

"His arms look like a blacksmith's arms," Bus Cook said Monday. "He rides a bike probably 30-50 miles a day. He runs four or five miles a day. He's coaching at the high school and they're undefeated. He loves it. His body fat is 7.5 percent and he weighs 225 pounds. He could play today, better than a lot of them out there today." It's unclear if Cook is describing Favre or The Most Interesting Man In The World. Either way, Favre's playing days are through, though he could probably give Blaine Gabbert a run for his money in Jacksonville. Favre turns 44 in October.

I've seen crazier things happen so far this season...

I already have him stashed in my 75 team league. He is going to come back Week 10, and be the #1 QB from there on out.

2 people like this

As someone in his 30s who almost runs daily, I can safely say that Favre does not run and bike every day. His agent is selling a bucket full of sh*t and hoping that somebody will buy it.

As someone in his 30s who almost runs daily, I can safely say that Favre does not run and bike every day. His agent is selling a bucket full of sh*t and hoping that somebody will buy it.

Huh? Why wouldn't he do that? He's 44 not 84

lolwut? there are PLETNY of 40-somethings that have stamina for days. Just look at combat sports, Randy Couture, Bernard Hopkins, Dan Henderson, Vitali Klitschko, Hell Randy was nearly 50 and competing at a high level, Hopkins is damn near 50 and he's a world champion.

There are 40 year olds running marathons everyday. Why can't Favre be biking & running daily? You sound really insecure and jealous.

lolwut? there are PLETNY of 40-somethings that have stamina for days. Just look at combat sports, Randy Couture, Bernard Hopkins, Dan Henderson, Vitali Klitschko, Hell Randy was nearly 50 and competing at a high level, Hopkins is damn near 50 and he's a world champion.

There are 40 year olds running marathons everyday. Why can't Favre be biking & running daily? You sound really insecure and jealous.

This^

No reason a guy who has been an elite athlete his entire life couldn't stay in shape by exercises daily.