Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ballsohard

1.30.2012 Ersanity Watch: Chicago @ Milwaukee

20 posts in this topic

I HATE WHEN BJ and Ellis start chuckin! THATS why they start to lose and then the game gets out of hand and then Ersan doesnt get minutes -_____-

1 person likes this

Trade Monta that beech is cancer to the team! GSW are doing WAYYY better without him and Bucks will do the same with Beno at the 1 and Jennings at the 2

Loving the minutes tonight 18 min by the half even in a blowout situation...Hope the Bucks can make a run in the second.

I think people should be happy that he got 17 shots tonight...it means he got involved in the offense rather just stand idly by. I mean its not gonna be easy to get that many shots when you got Ellis and Jennings as your starting backcourt...

Dalembert doing his best Sanders impersonation :D

He gets his own game day threads? I remember when people use to do this for Mike Trout. And oh ya he was also the rookie of the year, near MVP, and #1 fantasy player in baseball. Not some guy who at his best probably ends up at 45-50 on player rater.

Minutes and shots are the most important thing tonight though. Bulls have a really good defense, not surprising he had an off night shooting.

He gets his own game day threads? I remember when people use to do this for Mike Trout. And oh ya he was also the rookie of the year, near MVP, and #1 fantasy player in baseball. Not some guy who at his best probably ends up at 45-50 on player rater.

Minutes and shots are the most important thing tonight though. Bulls have a really good defense, not surprising he had an off night shooting.

He gets his own thread because he's probably the most polarizing player in fantasy basketball...with 1st round upside and 10 round downside...

Crappy percentages, but I'll take this line against Chicago.

Especially considering I picked him up out of free agency.

Well look at the positives tonight..he got 38 minutes even though he was in foul trouble, 2 treys, 18 points and a block.

He's not gonna shoot 6 for 18 every night...I imagine he's gonna settle in around 45-46% range for ROS...