Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Commission

2013 Start UP - 32 Team Super League

12 posts in this topic

Tired of putting up the second or third highest score of the week and coming away with nothing to show for it but a loss? Well that ends right here right now!!! The VP (Victory Points) solves that dilemma. H2H win loss & ties still matter, but it’s not the only thing that matters anymore. Hit me up at VPHQ@hotmail.com to find out more about this and other great ideas planned for this new league.

My name is Dave

Not sure how "victory points," affect your W-L record. But in some fantasy football leagues they award wins/losses from matchups but they also award wins to the top half scorers and losses to the bottom half. So just because you seem to always play high scoring teams due to random scheduling, you're not completely screwed. So you either go 2-0, 1-1, or 0-2 every week.

what's your league scoring/position format?

Victory Points works on a points system. W=2, T=1, L=0 ---- Top third scoring teams each week = 2, Next third = 1, and final third = 0

It's a great system that awards skill over luck of the draw. Hit me up at VPHQ@hotmail.com if you're interested, and I'll send you the constitution to look over.