Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adifferentlogik

Week 15 Waiver Wire Touts

48 posts in this topic

JB

Jerryd Bayless? Jimmy Butler? JJ Barea???

Are you really too busy to type out a full name here?

3 people like this

JB

Jerryd Bayless? Jimmy Butler? JJ Barea???

Are you really too busy to type out a full name here?

Probably Jimmy Butler judging from his sig... but this is definitely cutting corners at its finest, lol. :lol:

Folks, in addition to actually spelling out a player's name, lets also remember to offer some reasoning for the tout. Anybody can throw out a name for any reason, tell us why You think he should be owned.

4 people like this

Taj Gibson for however long Noah is gonna be out...Solid source of points, boards and defensive stats. Plays heavy minutes too.

Lance Stephenson is floating around and has been more aggressive and putting up good minutes.

Jimmy Butler - beasting with minutes

Kyle Singler - beneficiary of the trade

Patrick Patterson - last 6 games have been solid

martell webster if anyone looking for 3s.. gives you a little bit of everything... also its a plus he has SG/SF eligibility

Caron Butler has been heating up with ~30 mins per... probably short lived with CP3 shortening the rotation.

N. Young because J-rich is going to be sidelined for awhile and it also helps that Thad is out as well..

Sixers are definitely going to need N. Young's offensive production

Nate Robinson

No offense, but some of you guys are really giving terrible suggestions. Can you guys at least throw some explanation in there?

Nate doesn't play until Thurs and Friday, and only has 2 games left for the remainder of the week. In addition to that, Kirk is expected to be back next week.

If anything, pick up Nate after Wedneday's games and have him play 2 consecutive days then, depending on how deep your league is, drop him for another hot FA.

I like Foye. Been hot lately and he's playing 3 games in the next 4 days. Good gamble for short term value.

Nate Robinson

No offense, but some of you guys are really giving terrible suggestions. Can you guys at least throw some explanation in there?

Nate doesn't play until Thurs and Friday, and only has 2 games left for the remainder of the week. In addition to that, Kirk is expected to be back next week.

If anything, pick up Nate after Wedneday's games and have him play 2 consecutive days then, depending on how deep your league is, drop him for another hot FA.

Over the last 7 days Nate Robinson is averaging 19pts 3 rebs 8 asst with 2.3 three's and 2.5 stls shooting at a 48 fg ptg and 100 ft ptg clip which places him at number 4 overall. He is also ranked 10th over the last 2 weeks and I picked him up off of waivers a few weeks ago.

I'd challenge anyone to top that in this thread.

2 people like this

Nate Robinson

Over the last 7 days Nate Robinson is averaging 19pts 3 rebs 8 asst with 2.3 three's and 2.5 stls shooting at a 48 fg ptg and 100 ft ptg clip which places him at number 4 overall. He is also ranked 10th over the last 2 weeks and I picked him up off of waivers a few weeks ago.

See what I just made you do?

Nate Robinson

See what I just made you do?

Yea I see what I CHOSE to do

Really doubt you would've made that post if someone didn't ask for it. Anyways, Nate is a hot FA right now. For weekly leagues, he isn't really worth much this week considering the # of games he play. Aside from that, he's already more than 70% owned in ESPN.

Really doubt you would've made that post if someone didn't ask for it. Anyways, Nate is a hot FA right now. For weekly leagues, he isn't really worth much this week considering the # of games he play. Aside from that, he's already more than 70% owned in ESPN.

His also has a 20 PER (rounded). Don't know if you're familiar with analyzing where that ranks him. But to put it in perspective, it's higher than Deron Williams and on par with Jrue Holiday.

and that is for the season.

His also has a 20 PER (rounded). Don't know if you're familiar with analyzing where that ranks him. But to put it in perspective, it's higher than Deron Williams and on par with Jrue Holiday.

and that is for the season.

You suggested Nate this morning.. he won't play until Thurs and Friday and then won't play again for Saturday and Sunday. Some players still has 4 games to play this week. Averaging just half of what Nate can accomplish will be equivalent to it.

PER is not a statistical category in fantasy basketball. Andray Blatche is amongst the leaders in PER. It doesn't change the fact that he's usually circulating different teams and the waiver wire.

Nate has been inconsistent in minutes this season mainly because of Kirk. He was hot for 4 games prior to Kirk's injury. Other than that, his minutes has been up and down. My logic is that he's not likely to hold long term value. Great short term value based on statistics per game, but he doesn't have an appealing schedule.

1 person likes this