Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

24/7fantasysports

Korver or Nick Young

5 posts in this topic

I like Korver. He's a bit more reliable and consistent, plus he's guaranteed to get a ton of minutes. I also looked it up and he's a third-rounder for the season and a first-rounder the past 2 weeks in your league.

1 person likes this

I like Korver. He's a bit more reliable and consistent, plus he's guaranteed to get a ton of minutes. I also looked it up and he's a third-rounder for the season and a first-rounder the past 2 weeks in your league.

Thanks for this info. I'm sticking with Korver. I'm starting to understand fantasy basketball more I think. I get intrigued by players like Young b/c they take a lot of shots which helps in our league settings. But that could ruin my %'s for the week. Where a player like Korver will not hurt me in any category. He is so efficient which I'm realizing is important b/c I have the scorers like Westbrook on my team and dont a player like Nick Young who fires away at will sometimes. I would like to make it back to back championships in my 8 team, freakin 15 category money league...lol. Thanks