Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RyanksN

Trade Possibilities (Auction Dynasty)

11 posts in this topic

Team is listed below. I can only keep 13 and have 15 decent options...Looking to make some 2 for 1's:

Thoughts on who I should target (player or position) or Who I should try to unload???

Team is listed below. I can only keep 13 and have 15 decent options...Looking to make some 2 for 1's:

Thoughts on who I should target (player or position) or Who I should try to unload???

What if I offer R.Howard, Justin Upton, and Manny Machado for Joey Votto...too much or too little

Sucks that VMart isnt C eligible and even at good value in auction, dont love tying up DH spot going in, so I might be tempted to see if I could package VMart and maybe Altuve or Rutledge for a middle IF upgrade or a keeper catcher.

Your worst keepers are AGonz (I wouldn't keep him at all unless your league has severe inflation), J-Up (park effects) and Howard ($11 is OK, but he's rapidly going downhill).

If you can trade all three of them for a $40 Votto, then do it. If it's a $15 Votto, you will just get laughed at for that offer.

was just offered bumgarner $11 for J.heyward $11 & Vmart $1(DH only)...THoughts....Is this worth is or am i better of finding pitching in the auction or I was thinking about countering with

his Madbum $11 and J.Montero $5 for

Heyward$11, Vmart$1, & Taiwan Walker(MiL)

I just Offered Agon(39), Machado(10), and Vmart (1-DH only) for Goldschmidt (15), S.Perez (12), & a thow in...

Figured I unload Agons big contract using a top rookie and a good value in vmart. This way I have C in a 2-C league and have more money to use in the auction. Is this a good offer...too much? too little?

I just Offered Agon(39), Machado(10), and Vmart (1-DH only) for Goldschmidt (15), S.Perez (12), & a thow in...

Figured I unload Agons big contract using a top rookie and a good value in vmart. This way I have C in a 2-C league and have more money to use in the auction. Is this a good offer...too much? too little?

Honestly, I don't think the guy even considers accepting this.

Obviously Machado is the linchpin on your side, but Goldschmidt may outproduce, overall, Agon this year, at a much lower price and Perez will probably finish as one of the top 5 or 6 catchers this year.

I think AGonz's price is going to hurt you a LOT in any trade you try to do. You may have to aim much lower than young studs when trading AGonz....maybe try going for guys in the 30-32 year old range that are still productive, but not stars, that have lower contracts.