Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soudeska

my Tyler Seguin for Ryan Suter

You know it is ridiculous that 244 people viewed this and no one left you a response. I will do my best and while I am not he foremost authority on hockey I have my moments. I really like Seguin and I think he will get back to his 2012 form soon. That being said a good D is hard to find and if you have or can pick up a comparable F to repace Seguin then I would do it. I am guessing that you can't find a decent D on waivers huh? I just hate the thought of trading Seguin and thats why I have held out all this time. I just know he is going to really get into a groove and I am going to be sorry.

You know it is ridiculous that 244 people viewed this and no one left you a response. I will do my best and while I am not he foremost authority on hockey I have my moments. I really like Seguin and I think he will get back to his 2012 form soon. That being said a good D is hard to find and if you have or can pick up a comparable F to repace Seguin then I would do it. I am guessing that you can't find a decent D on waivers huh? I just hate the thought of trading Seguin and thats why I have held out all this time. I just know he is going to really get into a groove and I am going to be sorry.

Thanks so much for replying! This is my first year doing fantasy hockey and i usually only casually watch. I'm not sure why it seems so much less lively in this forum than in the basketball one. Anyways, I'm in a very shallow league and d men are kinda hard to come by. My team is

Joe thornton

Jamie Benn

Both Sedin Twins :D

ryan getzlaf

johan franzen

kris letang

michael del zotto

jack johnson

dan boyle

evander kane

marian gaborik

taylor hall

tyler seguin

what do you think?

also i got a trade offer of iginla for evander kane. should i do that?