Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soudeska

my Tyler Seguin for Ryan Suter

5 posts in this topic

You know it is ridiculous that 244 people viewed this and no one left you a response. I will do my best and while I am not he foremost authority on hockey I have my moments. I really like Seguin and I think he will get back to his 2012 form soon. That being said a good D is hard to find and if you have or can pick up a comparable F to repace Seguin then I would do it. I am guessing that you can't find a decent D on waivers huh? I just hate the thought of trading Seguin and thats why I have held out all this time. I just know he is going to really get into a groove and I am going to be sorry.

1 person likes this

You know it is ridiculous that 244 people viewed this and no one left you a response. I will do my best and while I am not he foremost authority on hockey I have my moments. I really like Seguin and I think he will get back to his 2012 form soon. That being said a good D is hard to find and if you have or can pick up a comparable F to repace Seguin then I would do it. I am guessing that you can't find a decent D on waivers huh? I just hate the thought of trading Seguin and thats why I have held out all this time. I just know he is going to really get into a groove and I am going to be sorry.

Thanks so much for replying! This is my first year doing fantasy hockey and i usually only casually watch. I'm not sure why it seems so much less lively in this forum than in the basketball one. Anyways, I'm in a very shallow league and d men are kinda hard to come by. My team is

Joe thornton

Jamie Benn

Both Sedin Twins :D

ryan getzlaf

johan franzen

kris letang

michael del zotto

jack johnson

dan boyle

evander kane

marian gaborik

taylor hall

tyler seguin

what do you think?

also i got a trade offer of iginla for evander kane. should i do that?