Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baseball boy

Favors Just Got Dropped. Worth #1 Waiver?

25 posts in this topic

9 cat league with 10 teams. My team is in my sig. Who would you guys drop for him and is he worth my #1 Waiver? Currently in 2nd place. Thanks

In a 10team league? probably not worth #1 waiver unless he/millsap/aljeff gets traded in the waiver period, obviously

In a 10team league? You might have guys like danny green, kawhi, okafor, nene, etc on the wire. Don't think favors is worth a #1 waiver unless something major happens to Utah before the waiver period ends

I would only use a waiver if a trade happens during the waiver period. You're free to pick him up after the waiver period ends. I would drop Bynum for him.

Why does no one think he is worth the waiver. A trade is going to happen in Utah and he will be great. There is no way he will clear waivers. Who do you guys think I can get with the number 1 waiver if I dont get him?

Id hold on to #1 WW, especially this close to playoffs. People might get desperate and drop even more valuable players if they are falling behind.

id use the waiver on him, BUT... i wouldnt drop Bynum for him. if Bynum plays for 1/3 of the season he will still have better stats than Favours. Id drop Bargs or even Bogut.

Its a tough life with a stacked team when you dont know who to drop

Parsons is definitely worth #1 waiver and I have no idea why he would have been dropped :blink:.If Parsons was dropped so easily in your league, then I believe you may be wrong thinking Favors won't clear waivers.

Definitely use your waiver claim on Parsons... Since you're sure to get Parsons with your #1 claim and you'll be reset to last on the waivers list, you may as well set up a Favors claim, too, at lower priority than (right below) Parsons.

edit: nm you got Favors already. Grab Parsons now.