Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

svensta

Biggest mistake you made so far this season?

101 posts in this topic

Without a doubt, I had Jarret Jack and he sucked like two games in a row so I dropped him. Now i fear I'm never getting him back and my team could severely use assists.

Drafting Bynum #6 Overall. Passing over Dwade/JSmoove/Melo/Kobe/Dwil.

Dropping Jose Calderon after Lowry came back (When Calderon started over Lowry).

Dropping Ersan Ilyasova right before he went off.

Dropping Larry Sandlers after his game vs NYK. (Next game he went for 10 Blocks)

Drafting Goran Dragic #24 Overall. Passing over guys like Harden/Pierce/Monroe/Horford/Griffin/Noah/Lee.

And yet i'm 90-45. I don't get fantasy basketball. How am I this good when making so many mistakes.

after my rondo went down, i picked up avery bradley. worst pick up ever

rubio was fresh off the wire and should have grabbed him instead.

avery bumley bradley was my biggest mistake.

Posted · Hidden by Tarheels_2433, February 13, 2013 - name · Report post

LOL I did exact same thing with Larry Sanders.

Dropping him in both leagues after a couple bad games then blew up for that 10 block game.

Worst - dropped vucevic earlier in after 3 ugly games for elton brand... he was my gem of the draft but panicked that moment and brand seemed to be rising. FAIL!

Consolation - took ersan using waiver priority but after a week dropped him 3 weeks before he's back... what might have been now...

Regret but not caring much - picked up zeller after varejao becomes out for the season for RoLo. then speights comes to cavs.

Declined Harden for Love after Love's first big game. Man I could use him now. How could I not take a guaranteed first rounder????

Dropped IT2 - not too bad

Also dropped Sanders after picking him up for his back to back duds, just before his launch game (10 blocks)

Assumed Larry Sanders was gone when he was sitting on the wire. Someone dropped him but the transaction notice got buried by a bunch of pickups and I didn't notice until it was too late.

Pau in the 2nd over Marc. I was picking late 2nd and assumed Pau would be gone but when he fell to me I jumped on him. I was assuming I was going to be "stuck" with Marc.

Dragic in the 4th. Thought I got a steal (he was the big dropper in my league) and turned out to be a bad pick.

Dropping David West for Kawhi before season started, then dropping Kawhi when he got injured and now I am West and Kawhi-less =[.

Dropping Redick, Vucevic, Korver, not picking up the dropped evan turner and not snagging chandler parsons off the wire early smh

Drafting Bynum #6 Overall. Passing over Dwade/JSmoove/Melo/Kobe/Dwil.

Dropping Jose Calderon after Lowry came back (When Calderon started over Lowry).

Dropping Ersan Ilyasova right before he went off.

Dropping Larry Sandlers after his game vs NYK. (Next game he went for 10 Blocks)

Drafting Goran Dragic #24 Overall. Passing over guys like Harden/Pierce/Monroe/Horford/Griffin/Noah/Lee.

And yet i'm 90-45. I don't get fantasy basketball. How am I this good when making so many mistakes.

I don't know how competitve your league is but in my league I would be near the bottom if I made half as many of the above mistakes.

Only 1 of 12 managers has made less than 20 moves in my league. But money is a great motivator LOL...

Dropped T.Thompson because Varejao was all over the place and i know when he will come back it will continue. After a week Varejao is listed as out for the year.

Drafting Ersan in round 4 only to drop 3 weeks before Skiles is fired.

Passing up on Vucevic off waivers.

Drafting Anthony Davis round 2.

12 Team league Draft:

6th pick D-Will

19th pick Pau Gasol

30th Lowry

67th Ilyasova (finally picking it up, season almost over gg)

Basically destroyed any chances of winning my league.

6th-7th draft spot in fantasy is the worst spots imaginable. I Rather draft last.

12 Team league Draft:

6th pick D-Will

19th pick Pau Gasol

30th Lowry

67th Ilyasova (finally picking it up, season almost over gg)

Basically destroyed any chances of winning my league.

6th-7th draft spot in fantasy is the worst spots imaginable. I Rather draft last.

Nice to know I've got a doppelganger :)