Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iconic

Dropping Gortat and Gordon?

10 posts in this topic

First post on rotoworld :)

Anyway Gortat and Eric Gordon have been disappointing lately to say the least. I'm thinking about dropping them for Amir Johnson, Ramon Sessions or Bradley Beal. What do you guys think I should do?

^ without that information, it's hard to say accurately what will benefit your team. I do like the idea of Gortat for Amir Johnson though.. he looks to be developing into a consistent player, which Gortat hasn't been

10 team league, currently in 1st place (not sure if that would change what moves I make, I'm pretty much a lock to make the playoffs)

Holliday

Lillard

Klay Thompson

E. Gordon

Kawhi

Durant

Tristan

Hickson

Sanders

Bosh

Gortat

Horford

Dirk

Those moves might benefit you in the short term but probably not in the long term. You'd be giving up much more upside, especially with Gordon. If Bargs gets traded and Toronto doesn't get a big man in return, then I might like Amir over Gortat. As of now I'm not sure how many minutes Amir will get when Bargs is fully healthy (or whoever they trade him for). Gordon I'd wait on; too much upside.

If you're a lock for playoffs start looking at playoff schedules. (I don't play h2h so I can't really help, but that should be a pretty big factor into your decisions from here on out)

Right before they started to really struggle and Bogut was on his way back I was able to move Gortat and Gordon for Josh Smith. In a 10 team league, there might be someone willing to see upside in both, especially Gortat. I would try and move them first and then pick up and drop as needed.

Since you are in first place I would wait longer to see if the situation in Toronto changes but I do like Amir.