Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

senemark

Trade klay Thompson(my) for d lee? Need help

15 posts in this topic

I am lookin for fg and rebounds, currently first in 3s with r Anderson, curry, klay and reddick.

Should I make this trade? Or Anderson for Monroe? Any other players u think I can target with these guys?

1 person likes this

I would definitely make that deal. Lee is about as solid as you can get in boards. Klay is mostly a 3's guy without much else. So 100% make that deal. I would keep Anderson though.

1 person likes this

No way this will go through. veto

Why not? Bogut is back to steal some stats and Klay has been on fire. What if i was to add Isiah Thompson to the trade for Lee?

Does anyone else think its not fair? Im the commissioner btw and dont really want everyone to hate me for it, but my league votes and already Vetoed a trade in the league that wasnt fair.

Thanks

No way is this vetoable. Different positions are hard to evaluate. If one team needs a SG and another needs a PF/C, that's legit.

I was thinking about trading Lee for Kemba Walker or Monta Ellis, because I have only one sg. I'd be pissed if my trade gets vetoed because fools be hatin'

1 person likes this

I have both on my team, and I honestly would probably veto this. Dave Lee provides elite rebounding, excellent FG and FT%, great scoring and almost 4 assists a night as a big, he's having a beastly year. Klay's value is pretty much only 3s, although he can get hot and pour it on. Their values really aren't that close.

Make this trade though and hope it doesnt get vetoed.

1 person likes this

If this is proposed to you accept it immediatly.... if this trade is going to be proposed by you I don't think that Lee's owner will accept unless he's really desperate for 3s and SG/SF

1 person likes this

Damn the guy that wanted to do this trade no longer want to. I even added Isiah Thomas and still no trade.