Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soudeska

LMA for my Noah/Turner

17 posts in this topic

i'm thinking of grabbing sessions

the other notable FAs are

Terry, Waiters, Beal, ridnour, foye, splitter, bledsoe, Jonas V, taj gibson, webster, henderson, billups, jamison, jason thompson. jeff green

with Lizard , jennings, Irving and Jrue you might have the strongest backcourt in the game.

Paul George and Kyle korver makes that backcourt deadly .

if i were you , i'd grab Splitter instead.

Earl - Milsap - Al jeff - Sanders - lma are very very nice but adding few rebounds and good % will only make it better.

with Lizard , jennings, Irving and Jrue you might have the strongest backcourt in the game.

Paul George and Kyle korver makes that backcourt deadly .

if i were you , i'd grab Splitter instead.

Earl - Milsap - Al jeff - Sanders - lma are very very nice but adding few rebounds and good % will only make it better.

if it makes a difference i'm in the process of trading earl for AK47 as well...i'm not sure if i should add splitter with the talks of Al jeff going to the spurs and duncan returning

trading Earl For AK47 is a good one.

well, if Al jeff ends in SAS , u can always drop splitter for any other guy.

sessions ain't leaving the FA market , since he's still there till now.

if you need FT% , go for Sessions.

but if you are already good there, there's no need.

I'd take LMA. A couple of those free agents are the same value as Turner and LMA is an upgrade over Noah. LMA is still occasionally dealing with a sore wrist, so keep that in mind. BPA means best player available. Splitter would be my top choice out of those FA, too.

I'd take LMA. A couple of those free agents are the same value as Turner and LMA is an upgrade over Noah. LMA is still occasionally dealing with a sore wrist, so keep that in mind. BPA means best player available. Splitter would be my top choice out of those FA, too.

yeah i'll be sure to keep the wrist problem in mind but i think noah's foot problem is a bigger concern

I would definitely do that. Turner is nothing special. And as far as those FA's go, I would probably go with Sessions, but I can see a case for Splitter or even Jamison.

I'd defnitely make the trade, the FA list is spotty, who would the other team drop? If a bum, go for Splitter

I'd defnitely make the trade, the FA list is spotty, who would the other team drop? If a bum, go for Splitter

my guess is dalembert or amir johnson

yes i would do it. i really dont think turner will ever be anything great..and LMA is the best player in the deal, especially with Noahs foot.

yeah i'll be sure to keep the wrist problem in mind but i think noah's foot problem is a bigger concern

I feel that way, too.