Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nbafan_123

Backup goalie help. WHIR

12 posts in this topic

Lehtonen (not on my team) may be out for a while with the lower body injury.

I need help deciding if I should add Richard Bachman (who I just dropped a few days ago) or Crisopher Nilstorp. I also have no idea who to drop as my team is stacked even for an 18 team league points league.

Goalies get a lot of points so I want to act fast

My team

C Elias

C Getzlaf

LW Ryan

LW Ovi

RW Jagr

RW Selanne

D Doughty

D Weber

D Raphael Diaz

D Phanuef

BN Pacioretty

BN Jeff Carter

BN Teddy Purcell

IR Ray Whitney

G Luongo

G Holtby

BN Dan Ellis

BN Neuvirth

IR Kipper

Thanks for the help on mine

Bachman is the pickup from the 2 options

For the guy to drop, maybe Dan Ellis or Neuvirth?

Thanks. Do you think adding him is worth dropping either of the guys mentioned. I like Neuvirth because I have Holtby and Ellis is having a good year, even though he is a backup. I am still not sure how long Lehtonen is out for.

bachmann is ur pickup and Ellis would be ur drop. lehtonen has never been a fast healer. He is more of a "sick bay commando" type.

I will make the move, but it is tough to drop Ellis as he has been very good in his limited starts. I hope Lehtonen is out for a while.

I will make the move, but it is tough to drop Ellis as he has been very good in his limited starts. I hope Lehtonen is out for a while.

LOL.......

I'm a big Stars fan and while Bachman started tonight against the Flames he gave up 4 goals. I wouldn't rule out Nilstorp. He started the season as the Stars backup, but then got hurt. He had only 2 starts, and gave up just one goal in his first NHL game to the Wild. I think there's a good chance Bachman and Nilstorp will split the starts until Lehtonen comes back. They said on the game tonight Kari is suppose to be out for at least 2 weeks.

To be honest I wouldn't drop anyone on your team for the goalie carousel that is going to be going on in Dallas for the next few weeks. Your team looks pretty solid for a 18 team league and I don't know if I would drop Ellis or Neuvirth for a unproven goalie on questionable team. They are going to rotate both Bachman and Nilstorp until Lehtonen gets healthy or one really gets hot. I would wait and hold on to what you got unless one of those goalies gets in a groove or they say that Lehtonen will be out for more than 2 weeks. Also, Kipper should be back in two weeks too.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=337286

To be honest I wouldn't drop anyone on your team for the goalie carousel that is going to be going on in Dallas for the next few weeks. Your team looks pretty solid for a 18 team league and I don't know if I would drop Ellis or Neuvirth for a unproven goalie on questionable team. They are going to rotate both Bachman and Nilstorp until Lehtonen gets healthy or one really gets hot. I would wait and hold on to what you got unless one of those goalies gets in a groove or they say that Lehtonen will be out for more than 2 weeks. Also, Kipper should be back in two weeks too.

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=337286

Absolutely agree witht his. You've got plenty of G depth, not sure why you feel the need to make a move here. Ellis is a strong backup, and Ward has sucked so far this year (I own him, and its totally irritating me), so he's a good guy to have around.

help here?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=337578

Nilstorp will be the starter Thursday night against the Canucks. I think the Stars want to see him succeed and take over while Lehtonen is out.