Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LuN

Kanter vs Bledsoe vs Dalembert - best stash

7 posts in this topic

On pure value alone..who's the best stash for if/when they get traded?

Kanter will still be behind at least two players if a trade goes down (unless Utah trades both Al Jeff and Millsap). Being the first big off the bench and with Favors being foul prone, he could do some serious damage though.

Dalembert only has value if he gets traded and starts or if Sanders remains injured. I think he's the least likely to get good playing time opportunity.

Bledsoe's only good if he gets traded to a team with no PG competition, but if he does, his playing time will be better than Kanter/Dalembert's.

Bledsoe is the choice here. Also, I disagree with your analysis that "Bledsoe is only good if he gets traded to a team with no PG competition".

In 12+ team leagues, Bledsoe still has plenty of value in a bench role and should be owned with or without a trade.

I like Bledsoe in a trade but am worried about if the Clippers stay put. The last 2 games for him have not been good.

I like Bledsoe in a trade but am worried about if the Clippers stay put. The last 2 games for him have not been good.

I'm not going to get started here on a lengthy explanation of Bledsoe's value. There are dozens of pages in the Bledsoe thread in the main forum, though, that may help you to understand why he is so unique in what he brings to the table.

Stash Bledsoe, if he doesn't end up in Boston, you will still have a chance to grab others off the wire. I think he holds the highest ceiling if a trade does happen. Dalembert's stats only really jump if he's traded to Dallas, where he'd start and not be off the bench. Kanter's minutes will increase if a big gets sent away, but Favors is up for the starting spot. We just saw what Bledsoe can do with starting minutes and he'll get them in Boston.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=337370