Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MR.T4

Sh-- No Fantasy BBall Owner Says

40 posts in this topic

Thinking of a new thread idea that might be funny. Things that you have seen on rotoworld forums/ your league/ the Internet that you thought were ridiculous or made you laugh or whatever... You can even make some up. If you guys don't like the idea, delete this thread.

I've seen:

"Brandon Jennings is so efficient"

"Dwight is getting better at the line, he has been one of the best at the line THIS YEAR!"

"Kawhi will be the next Michael Jordan"

"Andrew Bynum was worth my first round pick, you will see if he comes back" the fact the guy wrote if instead of when had me laughing for days

"Roy Hibbert is a top 15 fantasy player"

"Dude what are you talking about Steve nash is young". <---- HA!

Share some you have seen. These are only a handful of the many I've seen

Thinking of a new thread idea that might be funny. Things that you have seen on rotoworld forums/ your league/ the Internet that you thought were ridiculous or made you laugh or whatever... You can even make some up. If you guys don't like the idea, delete this thread.

I've seen:

"Brandon Jennings is so efficient"

"Dwight is getting better at the line, he has been one of the best at the line THIS YEAR!"

"Kawhi will be the next Michael Jordan Kevin Durant" <------ Courtesy of our Vegan Friend :D

"Andrew Bynum was worth my first round pick, you will see if he comes back" the fact the guy wrote if instead of when had me laughing for days

"Roy Hibbert is a top 15 fantasy player"

"Dude what are you talking about Steve nash is young". <---- HA!

Share some you have seen. These are only a handful of the many I've seen

3 people like this

"Kawhi will be the next Michael Jordan Kevin Durant" <------ Courtesy of our Vegan Friend :D

:D I like you too, glad we could be friends.

"I've been pretty lucky in terms of avoiding injury this year compared to the rest of my league."

"The coach benched my player for strategic reasons and I completely understand why."

1 person likes this

"i love autodraft! it is always on point. i'm so lucky i got andrew bynum and pau gasol as my first two picks this year!"

I saw a guy on twitter said "Dwayne Wade is the best sg in the NBA, Klay Thompson is 2nd"

Kobe..Harden..come on mannn

"any basketball purist will tell u that kobe is god's gift to this world."

Still the greatest thing I've ever read on this message board.

4 people like this

Losing my best players for the season is really no big deal, Luke Ridnour and Kosta Koufos can pretty much do most of what Rondo and Varejao did.

1 person likes this

Losing my best players for the season is really no big deal, Luke Ridnour and Kosta Koufos can pretty much do most of what Rondo and Varejao did.

They can if ya punting rebounds, assists, points and steals. LOL

Manager A: "Be careful with Mullens, rumor says Kris Humphries will get traded to the Bobcats!"

Manager B: "Okay, I'll be careful."

2 people like this

Actually, there's one time Dwight was helping my FT%.

The week that he wasnt playing.

1 person likes this

I've heard this one this season actually: "I'll take Josh Smith over D Wade" on draft day

I've heard this one this season actually: "I'll take Josh Smith over D Wade" on draft day

I don't really know why this is so bad? taking into account injury risk, Josh Smith is a lot more valuable than wade in some settings that discount %s.