Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

valensi24

Which SF/PF for Rest of Season? -whir-

7 posts in this topic

I've held on to Granger hoping he'd eventually return to produce (after a 2 week warmup period) an average of 18pts / 5 rbs / 2 assts / 1 stl / 1.0 blk / 2.0 threes with lots of FT's at a high %.

but i'm having my doubts and think he'll average closer to 14pts / 5 rbs / 2 assts / 1.0 stl / .7 blk / 1.5 threes

Would you rather own Ersan Ilyasova or Andrei Kirilenko over Granger for now and the rest of the season?

I honestly say hold on to Granger to see what he does when he comes back. If he bums, then drop him. But you don't want him blowing up and making a strong duo with George AFTER you dropped him. Have you secured a playoff spot?

If you do end up dropping him, I'd go with Ersan. K. Love is supposed to come back Mid-March, may cut into AK's productivity.

Please? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=337738

i'm currently in 1st place with 4 more weeks (after this current week) to go. so i'm firmly entrenched into the playoffs. i'd like to stay at the #1 or #2 spot to get a first playoff week bye. but eh. as long as i make the playoffs.

I also own paul george.

I'd go ilyasova - i think it gets crowded in ind with paul george emerging like that and ilyasova seems to be coming around and has huge points and boards upside

mine will be in your pm box