Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

2.21.13 - TNB - Miami @ Chicago & SA Spurs @ LA Clips Game Threads

39 posts in this topic

Sloppiest start to a game this season. LeBron is in the Bulls' head. They're treating him like he's Mark Eaton out there. Scared to go in the paint.

This is a pretty miserable game.....Turnovers galore. Under 5 minutes left in the half and Chicago has 28 points....Yuck.

Lebron is sort of good. At half:

5/5, 1/1 from 3. 11 points. 5 Reb, 4 Ast, 2 steals.

Bulls finished with an offensive flurry to get to 35 points at half.....Somewhere, Charles Oakley is nodding.

mediocre, middling talent

Lebron is sort of good. At half:

5/5, 1/1 from 3. 11 points. 5 Reb, 4 a**, 2 steals.

Bulls finished with an offensive flurry to get to 35 points at half.....Somewhere, Charles Oakley is nodding.

The NBA should have cancelled every national TV game Chicago was scheduled once Rose went down last year......God, they play some ugly, ugly basketball.....

beyond brutal.

The NBA should have cancelled every national TV game Chicago was scheduled once Rose went down last year......God, they play some ugly, ugly basketball.....

real cheap shot by nate the snake there

I don't think it was a cheap shot, but I do think it should have been 2 shots.

Nate Rob is one strong guy for his size, kind of impressive he could hurt lebron with lebron coming in at him.

1 person likes this

Bron still hobbling on the other end of the court. Not good. But he is staying in the game and seems to be ok since he was more worried about the ensuing foul call that the refs gave CHI than his injury.

I don't even think with a healthy Rose the Bulls are any match for the Bulls.

They need to upgrade their SG spot, at least.

Pacers have the best potential to beat the Heat in the East.

Miami's onslaught on the league continues, and having watched most of their games, outside of the OKC game, they haven't really played close to their peak.

HAAHAHAHAHA at the rest of the league and all of those who trash talked LBJ and tried to make kobe seem like a god.

LBJ = top 5 player of all time. Kobe is settled at number 12 and only because he had Shaq to pad his resume.

Suck it haters

HAAHAHAHAHA at the rest of the league and all of those who trash talked LBJ and tried to make kobe seem like a god.

LBJ = top 5 player of all time. Kobe is settled at number 12 and only because he had Shaq to pad his resume.

Suck it haters

Insightful.....Productive too.

2 people like this

Suck it haters

Oh god, not another Lebron vs. Kobe argument.

I tend to disagree with you, I think the Bulls can match it with the Bulls, if you look at their rosters, the Players are identical in production, talent and even name!

1 person likes this

I tend to disagree with you, I think the Bulls can match it with the Bulls, if you look at their rosters, the Players are identical in production, talent and even name!

typo. You know i meant "I don't even think with a healthy Rose the Bulls are any match for the HEAT.

There is something wrong with CP3, looks like he is limping out there......Parker is fast but he has blown by Cp3 every single time.... <_<

There is something wrong with CP3, looks like he is limping out there......Parker is fast but he has blown by Cp3 every single time.... <_<

Really? He only played the All Star game on Sunday, god I hope his knee is not screwed again.