Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

centralohguy

$20 LeagueSafe Y! 12-Team 6x6 Roto Auction Redraft League

This is the second year for this league since a major overhaul, and the fifth year overall. It is a mixed league with OPS & Holds, standard waivers (not continuous) with FAAB, Daily-Today transactions, a $20 buy-in via LeagueSafe that all gets paid out (see payout structure in PDF at link below), and a live, online, auction draft currently scheduled for Tuesday, March 26 at 7:00pm EDT.

There are a number of settings that vary from the defaults, like both MIN and MAX IP/GP, specific OF positions, and extra pitcher, DL and bench spots. We also have a League Constitution you should review at this URL https://dl.dropbox.c...onstitution.pdf especially sections 12.5 and 12.6.

Prospective owners should be familiar with Yahoo!'s standard rules, familiarize themselves with the nuances in the League Constitution, have a non-Yahoo! email address they will post in the league, be prepared to submit the $20 entry via e-check on Leaguesafe, and be prepared to be active and social for the entire 6-month season regardless of team performance.

If you are in numerous leagues, be sure you really do have the time and interest for this one. If you have questions, please ask first. If you dig the vibes, email simplyjake at gmail dot com and we can discuss further. Thank you. - Jake

Season Type: Full

Draft Type: Live Auction Draft

Draft Time: Tue Mar 26 7:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 12

Scoring Type: Rotisserie

Player Universe: All baseball

New Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo! adds them View List of Forced Players

Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum

Max Trades for Entire Season: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 1

Trade End Date: August 18, 2013

Allow Draft Pick Trades: No

Waiver Time: 1 day

Waiver Type: FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak

Waiver Mode: Standard

Can't Cut List Provider: None

Trade Review: Commissioner

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Min Games Played: 140

Max Games Played: 162

Min Innings Pitched: 1250

Max Innings Pitched: 1450

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Today

Start Scoring on: Sunday, Mar 31

Make League Publicly Viewable: No

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL, DL

Batters Stat Categories: Runs ®, Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

i would be interested in the league but i am going thru a divorce right now and my lawyer told me to close all bank accounts so the only way i could pay would be by money order but you dont allow that

i would be interested in the league but i am going thru a divorce right now and my lawyer told me to close all bank accounts so the only way i could pay would be by money order but you dont allow that

Man, since you're tugging at the heartstrings a little there, email simplyjake at gmail dot com and we'll see what can be done. Unless you're just messing with me, in which case I will refrain from use of words I dare not mention. Yes, I realize if I used the words I would inherently mention them. You know what I mean.

Last spot is filled, but one guy is not responding to emails. Anyone interested in assuming the position? Not like that, jeez.