Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

benQ

Most disappointing this year so far? Most surprising?

43 posts in this topic

Man, everyone is probably disappointed in McGee.

I think Kevin Love's injury issues have been very disappointing, especially given that they might have been preventable. The same can be said for Pau Gasol's role and injury situation.

I think Lance Stephenson and Earl Clark have far exceeded expectations.

Disappointing

Dirk, Pau, Deron, even D12, Bynum, Love, Nash, Wallace. All these dudes have been bustcity use

Surprising

Vucevic, Lillard, Gerives (not to me tho), Parker, Larry Sanders, Kemba Walker

2 people like this

Disappointing

Gortat

Gasol

Thornton

K love

Dwight

Surprising

Thaddeus Young

Larry Sanders Show

Vucevic

General Grievis Vasquez

O. Asik

JJ Redick

1 person likes this

Marcus Thornton. Due to last years huge season he was probably drafted around rounds 4-6 and now Keith Smart has reduced him to almost useless.

On the negative side I haven't seen Andre Iguodala. I was really high on him at the beginning of the season. That was a mistake. On the positive side I'd say Paul George. That's interesting because I think everyone thought he'd do well this season, but he has turned it up to an All-Star level. I didn't expect to see that jump so soon.

Most Disappointing Kevin Love...

Probably the worst return you can get for a 1st/2nd rounder (well up there with Bynum anyway).

Injured, returned to play garbage for a few games, injured again.

Mot Surprising:

Sanders by a country mile.

Roy Hibbert has to be #1. Cant even trade him for a piece of rock.

Some douchebag was able to acquire Bosh by giving up Hibbert. Gotta be collusion right?

My vote goes to Gortat. I expected a little drop off from Nash to Dragic but jeez...

Chandler Parsons caught me off guard. I was constantly grabbing him and dropping him last year, and he started slow this year. When he started to string some games together I thought it was a hot streak and left him :(

Chandler Parsons caught me off guard. I was constantly grabbing him and dropping him last year, and he started slow this year. When he started to string some games together I thought it was a hot streak and left him :(

He had no competition for the spot this year. Maybe for some Parsons is surprising. But some knew what he could do with solid minutes...

Disappointing- Gortat, Gasol

Surprising- Baby Greivis

For me the biggest surprise has been Jameer. The guy had been stuck in late round value territory for a while and stepped it up huge.

Biggest disappointment to me is Pau. Mr. Consistency disappoints. Guys like Bynum and Love have always battled injuries but Pau has always been one of the safest pics in fantasy basketball.

I know Jarret Jack had a pretty decent year last season, but did anyone really expect him to do what he's doing with this bench role? He was pegged as great insurance for Curry, but he's really killing it in the role he has. It's also worth noting that he's playing 5 less minutes a game than last year.