Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LuSamSiam

Chase Budinger 2012-2013 Fantasy Outlook

15 posts in this topic

Assuming he gets back soon, what kind of minutes do people think this guy will be seeing? I haven't seen the Timberwolves play this year. Is 25-28mpg unreasonable?

Assuming he gets back soon, what kind of minutes do people think this guy will be seeing? I haven't seen the Timberwolves play this year. Is 25-28mpg unreasonable?

Depends on how the injury effects him, besides John Wall alot of these injurys have lingered.

With AK47 gone, he could get alot of minutes at SF right?

AK has been ruled out this week but could still return sometime next week, not sure if they are just going to shut him down. Budinger hasnt played in over 4 months and still doesn't have a timetable to return, so its really tough to get high on him. Look for reports to see if he is practicing first and has a set timetable first before making a move on him IMO

With AK47 gone, he could get alot of minutes at SF right?

AK has been ruled out this week but could still return sometime next week, not sure if they are just going to shut him down. Budinger hasnt played in over 4 months and still doesn't have a timetable to return, so its really tough to get high on him. Look for reports to see if he is practicing first and has a set timetable first before making a move on him IMO

AK hasn't been ruled out for the week; in fact he said he expects to play. Friday doesn't seem likely, I'd say he returns Sunday barring anything unforeseen.

I've got to see a game, but deep leaguers should be watching

I guess that he will do more harm than good. Because he won't play many minutes, out of shape, but it may be enough to squash any value that Shved and Barea still had (I don't mention AK-47 because he's the only one who can hurt his value, and his body is doing a pretty damn job).

Next season probably different story, if he can embrace the 6th man role.

This guy is capable of putting up a great show (League pass advice).

how many minutes do you think he'll get off the bench once he gets settled in?

no more then 20 minutes. He'll give you some threes but other than that, not much else. AK is healthy right now so his upside is very limited.

Obviously just started but he looks super rusty and, more importantly, doesn't look explosive. Tough to expect him to be ownable this year but hopefully he'll get it back in the offseason.

...and he hits a 3...