Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nbafan_123

Take a Risk on Jason Spezza? WHIR

9 posts in this topic

I was offered Spezza for my Purcell. I am in a dilema as I am not sure when Spezza will return. I am 5-0 and i can afford to wait 2 or so week. However, I am scared he won't return at all or Purcell will outplay him (he has been great so far).

Thoughts? the manager said he has another deal for Spezza. He may be trying to boost his value but I am not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spezza sounds out for a while. if u have an IR that is unused u can make the trade, IR Spezza, then replace purcell with a stream forward. If u have an IR guy or have no IR, I would decline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a new offer. Purcell and Plekanec for Purcell and Faulk

I have 2 IRs but they are currently occupied by Kipper and Ray Whitney.

is this 2 for 2 better and worth the risk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry the offer is my purcell and faulk for spezza and plekanec!

It would be nice if i could decide by 11 tonight as he said he may cancel it. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well to be honest i just got faulk for gagne, who i just added yesterday. Plekanec and purcell are similar the problem is i dont need 2 Cs. Yet it is tempting to get spezza and I should be able to trade a C to someone else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well in that case make the trade and then trade one of your centres for a different defenseman and it should workout for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am about to accept, but I really don't know what will happen with spezza. I feel like there is a big risk but its worth gambling. Any last minute advice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.