Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nbafan_123

Harden/Westbrook trade. WHIR

7 posts in this topic

I was offered Westbrook and Eric Gordon for Kwahi and Harden. I am currently 2nd with a record of 87-63-4 and am not sure i should mess with success. I may drop down to 3 or 4 but am almost a lock to make the playoffs as the top 6 make it. I would prefer to finish top 2 as I would have a first round bye

It is a normal 10 team h2h league. I posted my team, his team and the stats below. There are 4 keepers but I would not keep Kwahi or Gordon. Let me know if I should maybe send a counter that would help my team needs more. I am not sure I want to take the risk with Gordon and his health.

My team

PG Irving

SG Thorton

G Lawson

SF Gay

PF Josh Smith

F AK47

C Vucevic

C Dwight

UTIL:Harden

UTIL KG

UTIL Wade

BN Scola

BN Granger

BN Jamal Crawford

BN Ridnour

BN Ginobili

BN Leonard

His team

PG Lillard

SG Curry

G Wesbrook

SF Klay Thompson

PF Marion

F Tyreke Evans

C Marc Gasol

C Favors

UTIL:Isaiah Thomas

UTIL Mcgee

UTIL Parsons

BN Gordon

BN Rubio

BN Lopez

BN Noah

BN Rose

BN Ray Allen

Field Goals Made (FGM), Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throws Made (FTM), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Offensive Rebounds (OREB), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

I wouldn't touch Eric Gordon with a 10 foot pole. I'd hold. Harden's more valuable than Westbrook too. I think you're in the best position to look at what cats you need, from your leagues standings this year. So I really can't think of a counter offer which would truly benefit your team.