Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

octapuss

Glen Perkins 2013 Outlook

10 posts in this topic

Does Glen take the job and run with it? He had to split closing duties last year. I hope this year he has the stuff to pitch to both lefties and righties. Even bad teams can rack up saves.

This thread is proof that he is one of the most underrated pitchers in the league. If only the Twins were good.

yes he's easily my best closer. Love him. Any chance he gets traded though? As a lefty I doubt he would close on any team that grabs him despite how dominant he's been/is

feels like he'll never get another save chance ... twins suck .... suck suck suck

feels like he'll never get another save chance ... twins suck .... suck suck suck

I wish they trade him to be a closer somewhere else.

see I don't think he'd close anywhere else even though he's been so dominant. Not that many closer openings and he's a lefty

see I don't think he'd close anywhere else even though he's been so dominant. Not that many closer openings and he's a lefty

I think he would be a nice fit in Arizona. That bullpen is a mess with Heath Bell being Heath Bell, Putz not being fully healthy, and Hernandez being nothing like himself.

surprised this guy didnt have a 2014 thread. any updates on his back? today was the first i heard about it...