Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

burty1

Pick 3...Dynasty League...WHIR

17 posts in this topic

I can keep 3 of the following...Stanton, Dickey, Lawrie, Hosmer, Jennings, M. Moore.

It is a 5x5 Keeper league.

You cannot keep a player drafted in the first 2 rounds from the previous year.

WHIR

Are you only keeping 3? If so Stanton, Lawrie, Hosmer. Pitching can be drafted.

However I could see a case for Moore, especially this year, over either Hosmer or Lawrie.

Keep Moore if you have other better keeps in addition these and drop your choice of Lawrie or Hosmer.

Stanton and Moore for sure with the last spot coming between Lawrie and Hosmer who are both younger than Jennings and have more upside left to them.

Hypothetically...What if we were talking about production for this year only? Who would you keep?

What exactly is the "draft" situation. I like all of these guys, I like Hosmer to bounceback and plus he gives you some valuable steals at 1B, I like Lawrie and I like Moore.

For this year and its just a hunch, feeling, etc. I would go Stanton, Hosmer and Moore.

Stanton and Moore for sure with the last spot coming between Lawrie and Hosmer who are both younger than Jennings and have more upside left to them.

My thoughts as well. I'd probably lean Lawrie as I like having a good 3B. But I have no issue with Hosmer.

Wow, that's a tough one. Toss out Dickey and Stanton is a lock, but the other 2 are really tough. If it's a 10-team league, I'd keep the hitters (Lawrie and Jennings or Hosmer). If it's a 12+team league, I'd keep Moore and Lawrie.

Any way you can make a deal? Hard to make trades in a 3-keeper league, everyone has enough Keeper options, but you might be able to find a young stud on a roster with a bunch of turds that you can help with some upgrades. You can give 3 guys for 1 and kill two birds with one stone.