Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gfriley

Yahoo 6X6 ROTO Leagues - $150 & $250 (LEAGUESAFE)

I have two Yahoo 6x6 ROTO leagues available right now. A $150 & $250 buy in league. Both leagues are exactly the same they just have different buy-ins. The top 4 teams in each league are paid out. The links to join these leagues are below -

$150 League (Sunday 3/24 at 9:30 pm EST) - http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?jsubmit=1&league_id=61038&password=baseball&.scrumb=

League ID - 61038

password - baseball

(This is a new league that should fill-up pretty quick. I will have managers from last years leagues joining this this league very soon and paying their league fees) (7 paid managers ONLY 5 OPEN SPOTS LEFT!)

$250 League (Saturday 3/30 at 4:00 pm EST) - http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/register/tos?league_id=64838&password=baseball

League ID - 64838

password - baseball

(This is also a new league with 2 managers that will definitely be paying already and should fill pretty easy)

You can check out all the league info before you officially sign-up when you follow these links. There you will see the league set-up and scoring. The only thing that will be different is the leagues say these are 20 team leagues. They will only be 12 team leagues. When I set-up these leagues I have them open to 20 teams but only the first 12 teams to pay are in. So these will only be 12 team leagues. If you have any other questions just email me back at gfriley@aol.com.

Payouts will be made - I can supply screenshots from past leagues where the winners have confirmed they received payment and they had no problems or issues. This will help prove that payouts will be made and you will get your money if you win any at the end of the year. Payment will be made through Leaguesafe.com

Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds

Max Teams: 12

Scoring Type: Rotisserie

Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum

Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: August 18, 2013

Allow Draft Pick Trades: No

Waiver Time: 2 days

Waiver Type: Continual rolling list

Waiver Mode: Standard

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Trade Review: League Votes

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Max Games Played: 162

Max Innings Pitched: 1350

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Today

Start Scoring on: Sunday, Mar 31

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL

Batters Stat Categories: Runs ®, Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

I don't agree with not paying a entry fee. But I have seen other people do it too. As long as everybody understands that he doesn't pay an entry then If they decided to join then thats up to them. He does seem like a honest commish as I haven't heard anybody say he doesn't pay. I run leagues and yes it can take up alot of time to run but don't think its $400 worth of work.

No one is forced to join the league. If you dont like the set-up I obviously have no problem with it. Feel free to set-up your own league or join another. No one is stopping you. There is a reason not everyone that plays in these pay leagues runs their own league. Only managers that actually set-up pay leagues or have tried to understand why. Its not as easy as just saying Im going to start a league, its going to fill, everyone will pay right away, and there wont be aby issues. But again unless you run a league or have tried to you dont fully understand.

The league set-up is clearly stated in my commish's notes along with a bunch of other info. No one is being deceived and we are all big boys here, at least I hope so, and we can make our own decisions if leagues are right for us or not.