Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

petekrum

A little trivia

14 posts in this topic

What NFL team as of right now has the least fantasy talent?

Steelers

What NFL team as of right now has the least fantasy talent?

Steelers

Seriously? Not even close.

Browns? Richardson and basically nothing else.

Good guess, but Richardson and Gordon are both better than anything this team has to offer.

This team literally has nobody who should even be considered in the first 5 rounds of a fantasy draft.

damn .. the jets are so irrelevant i forgot to even think about how much they do in fact suck

good call

1 person likes this

The Jets are certainly the league's doormat...

Owner's an idiot, front office is a laughinstock, head coach is a boob, QB & the butt fumble ('nuff said), starting RB gets cut, #1WR is a divatard... I do like Stephen Hill and feel really bad for that guy though.

Carolina's getting pretty close, too (to the no players draftable first 5 rounds criteria).

Cam's there, but with all the other QB talent, I can see him dropping beyond the 5th.

The Rams are fairly devoid of fantasy value if SJax leaves...

Tennessee's close despite CJ1.2K...

The Jets are certainly the league's doormat... Owner's an idiot, front office is a laughinstock, head coach is a boob, QB & the butt fumble ('nuff said), starting RB gets cut, #1WR is a divatard... I do like Stephen Hill and feel really bad for that guy though. Carolina's getting pretty close, too (to the no players draftable first 5 rounds criteria). Cam's there, but with all the other QB talent, I can see him dropping beyond the 5th. The Rams are fairly devoid of fantasy value if SJax leaves... Tennessee's close despite CJ1.2K...

I think you are WAY of base on Cam. If he falls beyond 5th round your entire league should be drug tested.