Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

v0dka

Vent & Rant Thread 2013

3,757 posts in this topic

Thought I'd kick off the annual vent and rant thread for those of us who need to do just that.

Its the third round of my keeper league, and I'm eyeing billy butler the whole way. It gets to the point where there's two picks in front of me and hes still available. I figure I'm gonna get him since the guy drafting already has prince fielder. This jerk off decides to take him anyway and I end up drafting kipnis instead. I couldve had trout, j upton, beltre, and butler as my first four hitters in a 12 team league. I'm beyond pissed, I ended up with kipnis instead, probably lookin at Freeman for 1B now

The whole freaking Yahoo mock drafts. Have spent most of the morning trying to get into one. Can't connect when the draft starts. Can connect when testing the system. Have tried with 4 different browsers and actually gotten in twice while the draft was going on. Unfortuntely both times it was 8 rounds or later. I have the same system as last year with the same settings (though all extensions are current) have screwed up Chrome by reinstalling it and lost some of my favorite extensions. God I hate Yahoo

Oh yea and it worked just fine yesterday

The whole freaking Yahoo mock drafts. Have spent most of the morning trying to get into one. Can't connect when the draft starts. Can connect when testing the system. Have tried with 4 different browsers and actually gotten in twice while the draft was going on. Unfortuntely both times it was 8 rounds or later. I have the same system as last year with the same settings (though all extensions are current) have screwed up Chrome by reinstalling it and lost some of my favorite extensions. God I hate Yahoo

Oh yea and it worked just fine yesterday

happens quite often. If the draft doesn't load up, just refreash the page and then click "join live draft".

How do I always get sucked into drafting Andrus every year?

We are already ranting?...

I don't have a rant to spew yet. Just venting a thought.

took over keeper team, accidentally kept josh reddick over cc sabathia ... i don't like cc coming off injury and think reddick is a legit 30/10 OF, but i could've easily redrafted him and cc would be quite the trade bait. twas an accident, totally misunderstood the league format.

my team still came out really good i think ... but yeah.

First vent of the year at my old buddy CC (Cap'n Cheeseburger). Jeez, way to start us in a hole!

Greedy harper owner vent coming. Cmon Bryce wheres that third homerun. I was promised elite numbers for you, step it up

I hate you so much Ike Davis. Didn't think I would be in this thread so early!

I have 1 run and 0 RBI combined across 3 different leagues. It really doesn't get any worse than that.

And Ludwick is already hurt.

The Sox win 8-2 but Will Middlebrooks goes 0-4 with a k and my team goes 1-32 combined... Opening day! <_<

Traded for Cole Hamels in the offseason, and in his first inning on my squad he immediately gives up a 2 run HR to my opponent's player. Opening day double whammy.

1 person likes this

1/22 and nothing but zeros in the counting stats. Yep It's that most wonderful time of the year.

My offense has been nonexistent across all three of my leagues. 1 for 24 in one of them. And Hamels is throwing BP.