Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Acre

Week 18 Waiver Wire Touts

24 posts in this topic

Got offered CP3 for Deron Williams. Am I missing something?? What do y'all see that I don't?

Maybe the playoff schedule?

lol

Add something of value. Posts like this are ruining this forum.

Lance Stephenson is 7% owned in yahoo. With Granger out for "at least a week" he's definitely worth a look.

Ed Davis with Zbo and Darrell Arthur out is a nice spot start.

4 people like this

Webster should be owned in more than 22% of leagues in yahoo. Top 60 in the last month and top 100 on the year with a perfect playoff schedule. Not a lot to not like.

Tolliver caught fire all the sudden, but i think he's next good performance will be 2 weeks later.

Kanter could be a good short-term pick up because the Jazz seem to be taking it easy bringing back Al Jeff. He had another efficient game today in limited minutes. Oh how I wish the Jazz traded away one of their starting bigs.. Favors and Kanter are both too talented to not be given minutes <_<

Corey Brewer?

A little of everything, except blocks, but most consistent at stealing. Decent schedule going forward.

Who if anyone is worthy of a pickup in PHO - Gortat heard a "pop", Jermaine O'Neil is out a few games for his childs surgery. The Morris Brothers?

Nick Young out for at least the final 2 games this week....

Dorell Wright has been putting up solid numbers across the board lately with Young out: 3s, Pts, Rebs, Stls

Could be a great add for people looking to finish the week strong.

I rather bet on JO. If moves are limited

Agreed. There's always the chance of mixing-and-matching, depending on the opponents, and of course, the massive injury risk with him but JON has shown he still has something left in the tank.

Marco Belinelli heating up on a shorthanded Bulls team.

Thomas Robinson is also now getting good minutes in back to back games and is probably worth a look in deeper leagues.

I think Telfair only got big minutes becasue he was facing the Suns. However, I think he is a better player than Lucas so maybe he will overtake him as the backup soon. For now I would leave him on the waiver though.

Sebastian Telfair. Good game last time

Some in the Lowry thread think it was because the game was a blowout and Telfair was playing his old team. I would expect his minutes to go back to the minimal amount they were before.

Sebastian Telfair. Good game last time

Some in the Lowry thread think it was because the game was a blowout and Telfair was playing his old team. I would expect his minutes to go back to the minimal amount they were before.

I remember that he was suppose to be the next "big thing" coming out of HS. Sucks that it never panned out for him

Eric Maynor. Getting good minutes in Portland.

+1

Great add even in shallow leagues with a nice playoff schedule.

I think the Blazers have five games the week after next.

Does Kenyon Martin look to have any future value for deep leaguers with Amare done for the season?