Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noreturn12

league for those with 75% success rating on yahoo profile or more

I've put together a league with the sole criteria that you have to have at least a 75% successful profile for fantasy baseball, not that easy achievement on 1 that few can boast. 8 of my fantasy contacts have joined so far, but looking to get 4 more to have us up to 12. The fantasy profiles in no way a foolproof means of judging just how strong a manager is, due to different levels of competition faced. But numbers are numbers, and very few people can match these criteria. If you are one of them, you are very welcome for the league.

Email me at nathanstreet12@hotmail.com if it sounds promising and you want to ply your wits against some of the best out there.

A few more details:

The league will be h2h of hopefully 12, or 10 teams minimum.

We will have a live auction draft, as this is the fairest and more skilled way to distribute talent. It will be sometime in the last week before the season starts, at the convienance of all participants.

The league is not a money league, just for the prestige of winning.

There is no keeper element

Stat categories are 5v5

Roster positions are C, C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, LF, CF, RF, OF, Util, SP, RP, P, P, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL.

bump.

Still got a spare slot.

If you back yourself against some of the best competition across the yahoo leagues, this is the challenge for you.

Live auction draft is set at 23rd Saturday 9pm est.

Someone has dropped out, so 1 more place available. Who wants it vs some fellow legends of yahoo leagues?

Correction: Draft is this friday evening.

Email nathanstreet12@hotmail.com for details.