Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monkeysennin

Josh McRoberts 2012-2013 Season Outlook

47 posts in this topic

Currently has 9pts 7reb 2ast 2stls 1blk on 50%FG

Two solid games so far and the Bobcats are thin as they come at the PF position.

Any chance that he continues this production as long as Mullens is hindered by injuries?

I'm considering picking him up in a 10 man league for playoffs next week because Marion is out indefinitely. Thoughts?

Anybody know what is per-36 stats look like? I might just pick him up after tonight's performance and virtually nobody challenging him for his starting job.

picked him up but tempering expectations

we're talking about Josh McRoberts here...

1 person likes this

picked him up but tempering expectations

we're talking about Josh McRoberts here...

and we are also talking about Bobcats here.

I picked him one week ago before he got started for his versatile contribution, 3pts, rbs, stls and blks.

Mullens is either injuried or in doghouse and it's very likely McRob will get 36mins ROS.

He's playing 1PF and 2C, so I expect 9/9 0.5 3, 1 stl, 0.8 blk

Anybody know what is per-36 stats look like? I might just pick him up after tonight's performance and virtually nobody challenging him for his starting job.

I'd say his per-36 would be somewhere in the ball-park of.

1 trey/11ppg/8rpg/2.5apg/1stl/1blk

This guy can be a sneaky source of assist for a big.

1 person likes this

I'm intrigued, the minutes are there and he's filling it up across the board. Easy schedule the rest of the month too other than Miami and New York

Injuries can linger and the Bobcats have no incentive to rush Mullens back. Especially when McRoberts is playing at the level he is and giving an honest effort every game. If they see Mullens as a piece of their long-term plans, I think they're going to play it safe with him

It's funny, earlier in the season I was owning Mullens and hoping McRoberts didn't hurt his value, and now its the exact opposite. Fortunately I don't think Mullens is gonna be able to cut into McRoberts time very much, and they were a couple occasions last game where they were playing at the same time. I was pretty skeptical on this guy but I'm almost a believer at this point, hoping he can be a glue guy that helps me in me in the playoffs.

I went ahead and bit the bullet. He seems to be pretty consistent across the board so in that respect I dropped Scola for him. Wish me luck.

Feel terrible for not picking him up and taking the risk with Gasol. He's getting the minutes and puts up all-around stats. With Charlotte having 4 games, and the Lakers 2... I don't see why I made the opposite move. Either way, I believe this guy should be owned in more leagues than he is right now. You can always stream him if he fails to deliver.

Washington Wizards....

In any case, he's put up a good run and worth looking at for sure!

Mullens' minutes are starting to pick up again. Should we be worried? He put up decent numbers today too. Maybe a starting role is better suited for McRoberts and Mullens will be more effective off the bench

1 person likes this

Mullens' minutes are starting to pick up again. Should we be worried? He put up decent numbers today too. Maybe a starting role is better suited for McRoberts and Mullens will be more effective off the bench

Mullens is stealing Biyombo's minutes. McRob will play as center if Mullens is back to starting lineup.