Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pikerbkb

Kevin Smith 2013 Outlook

41 posts in this topic

Is his seat by the Gatorade jug in jeopardy now with Reggie Bush in town? What's his value in a 2 QB system?

1 person likes this

He didn't play with Reggie in Miami, he surely won't have much of a role on this team.. he'll probably be cut I'd guess, Joique Bell was more effective. I really like Kevin Smith too, I hope they let him stay for depth.

i love how you add it's a 2QB league like that makes him any less useless.

This thread is wasting the bandwidth I was gonna use for Tim Biakabatuka Resurgence 2013.

7 people like this

I think Smith's family or agent or Smith himself is behind this thread. Please, stop the insanity.

Pretty sure he has a better chance of being the Lion's 3rd QB than their 3rd RB at this point.

1 person likes this

Isn't he a free agent?

Sad that he hasn't even gotten a mention by anyone.

Guess he will be working at the local car wash after all.

If he was faster the Raider might give him a look.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2013/01/detroit_lions_rb_kevin_smith_u.html

Well, at least Kevin spoke out a little bit on what happened, but it is still somewhat baffling as to why they completely shut him out after he gave the team a spark in 2011 and early 2012. I never heard anything about Smith being a bad dude or locker room cancer, etc. He seemed to handle his situation pretty well last season. He must have some kind of degenerative knee condition or something because it seems like a lot of teams could use him, at the very least as part of a rotation or a back up. I know he's not the second coming of anything, but he is at least a serviceable NFL RB and could probably be had for cheap.

1 person likes this

I remember starting you week 1 and looking like a genius.

The good ole days ....

Owning him last season was possibly one of the most frustrating experiences I've ever had.

titus young ... kevin smith ... peyton hillis ... kenny britt ... austin collie ...

yeah I'd like to have that middle of my draft back.

(shout out to gordon, moreno, bryce brown, and dx)

titus young ... kevin smith ... peyton hillis ... kenny britt ... austin collie ...

yeah I'd like to have that middle of my draft back.

(shout out to gordon, moreno, bryce brown, and dx)

Ouch.

Don't know who his agent is, but maybe they should be calling Arizona every hour on the hour. Williams on crutches, Mendenhall with tendinitis in his knee post surgery, a bunch of rookies and Alfonso Smith, if he can't beat those guys out his career is done anyway.

Still baffles me that he put up 50+ yards vs the Niners and lost his job for it.

It's called Mayhew and Schwartz trying to justify using a second rounder on Leshoure. I think the complete demotion and rejection was a little much though.

When I saw this thread revived I thought for sure Pittsburgh had signed him. I'm kind of bummed