Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chicagowhitesox1173

David Robertson 2013 Outlook

7 posts in this topic

I didn't see a thread on him but I was wondering what others thought of him. I think he might be a good pickup since some leagues are using holds as a category and he should add on well for K/9 too.

He's a great pickup if your league has holds as a category. I know I'll be targeting him on draft day.

32 HLDS, 2.90 ERA, 1.22 WHIP, 80 K

He was supposed to be the closer when Mariano went down....they Soriano eclipsed him and took it. I don't think anything is 100%. I imagine the yanks bring in another veteran bullpen arm with closer experience. Robertson should get first crack at it, but I'd be surprised if the Yanks put all their eggs in his basket.

He was supposed to be the closer when Mariano went down....they Soriano eclipsed him and took it. I don't think anything is 100%. I imagine the yanks bring in another veteran bullpen arm with closer experience. Robertson should get first crack at it, but I'd be surprised if the Yanks put all their eggs in his basket.

yanks are trying everything they can to get under the 189m threshhold and they can't afford to bring in a closer. Its 100%