Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThatGuyRy

Looking for one more player for 12 team Head-To-Head league on Yahoo. Perfect for beginners! Draft this Sunday at 7pm EST!

Alright so long story short, my family league imploded this year and my cousin gave the league to my uncle who got pissed and blew the whole thing up. So, as not wanting to let tradition die, I took it over myself. Unfortunately, most of the vets decided that they didn't want to play this year so I've been left to fill the league out and have a few first timers. If you're interested, first come first served. Just promise to be active and keep up with your team. The categories are:

• Hitting: Runs ®, Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), On-base Percentage (OBP)
  • Pitching: Wins (W), Losses (L), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Quality Starts (QS)
  • Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Need someone who can sign up immediately so I can get the draft order set. If interested respond and I will send you a message with the league url.