Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

strahanfan92

Matt Tuiasosopo 2013 Outlook

13 posts in this topic

Never even heard of this guy! That'd be awesome to get another quality bat come forth from our depth!

By the time you learn to spell his name hell be released...or selling medical supplies with mike hessman

Isnt this the guy that was Manti Teo'S girlfriend? =)

3 people like this

He went to the same high school as me. One grade younger. Good to see the local guy making the squad after a big spring. Highly doubt he has any fantasy value. He is going to be in a back up role and only see playing time vs. the occasional lefty.

Isnt this the guy that was Manti Teo'S girlfriend? =)

After I saw him on Dr. Phil I immediately placed him on my Do Not Draft list.

1 person likes this

He's directly related to the 2 former Tuiasosapou's in the NFL, one was a qb, not sure where the other relative played. Anyways, he has athleticism in his blood, and I really like his bat speed. He made the Tigers today offically. Not sure he will have much fantasy relevance, but watch out if Hunter, Jackson or DIrks get hurt! He will be making the starts against lefties to spell Dirks....so maybe tops 250 AB, should there be no injuries. I'd keep an eye him, kid can hit for ridicilous power.

He's directly related to the 2 former Tuiasosapou's in the NFL, one was a qb, not sure where the other relative played. Anyways, he has athleticism in his blood, and I really like his bat speed. He made the Tigers today offically. Not sure he will have much fantasy relevance, but watch out if Hunter, Jackson or DIrks get hurt! He will be making the starts against lefties to spell Dirks....so maybe tops 250 AB, should there be no injuries. I'd keep an eye him, kid can hit for ridicilous power.

He will not get that many ABs. For the record, he only made the team as a RH bat because Avisail Garcia, who many are very high on, hit the DL.

So as soon as Garcia is back, Tuiasosopo will likely be sent down. Doubt we hear much of anything from him this year. Betting less than 50 ABs.

Any Miggy owners plugging him in ? He's batting 3rd tonight and vs a lefty tonight and tomorrow. Let's go kid.