Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

osirus1144

3b Rankings Keeper League

5 posts in this topic

10-team, H2H keeper league with 93 players kept. My keepers include: Kershaw, Strasburg, Medlen, Giancarlo Stanton, Tulowitzki, Rizzo, Hosmer, Encarnacion.

I have 4 picks in the first two rounds. Curious who you guys like out of the remaining 3b available:

Zimmerman, Sandoval, Brett Lawrie, Prado, Aramis

Basically, should I take someone like Zimmerman first or wait it out? Keep in mind ... long-term keeper.

And WHIR.

I just hope Zimmerman can stay healthy this year. I love Aramis, this year and every year. So good, especially if you feel good about your playoff chances and can therefore deal with his notorious slow starts.

I would rank them: 1) Zimm 2) Aramis 3) Sandoval 4) Prado 5) Lawrie but you can't go wrong with any of these guys. I would rather have Aramis if I was just look for a durable guy who I could rely on to hopefully stay healthy, but there's no doubt that Zimmerman has the best chance to have an explosion of a season if he can stay healthy, given the lineup he's in. I just don't trust him to do that.

Zimmerman, Aramis, Prado, Panda, Lawrie is how I rank them, and with 3b thinning out more and more everyday, smart pick to make in my opinion.

Actually, I'll take Aramis over Zimmerman this season, Zimmerman if you're considering keeping whoever you pick.

Zimmy ( if he can stay healthy ) , Aramis , Panda , Prado , Lawrie

Out of that bunch Zimmerman's the best 3rd basemen then Aramis is next in line.