Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnd2442

Brian Roberts 2012-2013 Season Outlook

11 posts in this topic

I guess it should only be a 2013 outlook, but still, the fact that there has been no thread about Roberts kind of tells the tale in what interest there has been in him all season long. Over his past three games, he's played at least 23 minutes with a high of 41 in one game (vs. Denver). In that game he had 18 assists, but he's had 3 assists in 3 of his last four games (not including that one).

Might he be a good speculative add for owners looking for games played in the fantasy playoffs? With many other guards either injured or benched right now, Roberts' play of late has been very intriguing.

I'm a complete damn idiot. And I picked up his teammate Aminu instead because I couldn't wait until today to make a decision. I needed a warm body for today's game and Sunday's. Roberts will probably get 18 assists in both games this weekend. Crap!

I don't know about 18 assists in BOTH games. They're playing Heat tonight. Sunday looks good since they play the Cavs and that's if Vasquez isn't ready to play by then.

NO runs a pretty PG-friendly system, whoever its been the last few years between Paul, Collison, Jack, Vazquez and now Roberts they all seem to play well for fantasy purposes