Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RocketCoindexter

12 Team 5x5 Roto Snake Draft, $50 LeagueSafe, Y!, **Must Answer Questions**

This is a league is for strong and active fantasy players. It is a 12 Team 5x5 Roto Snake Draft ($50 via LeagueSafe, League will vote on payouts) on Yahoo! Fantasy Sports. Draft is scheduled for Sunday, March 31 (6:00pm CST).

To be accepted to the league you must answer/do the following:

1.) What is your favorite Seinfeld quote?

2.) Must have twitter account, and trash talk with league hashtag.

3.) Who won the 1994 World Series?

Email to RocketCoindexter@Rocketmail.com, and if you meet the requirements I will send you league invite. **Must be paid up via LeagueSafe by at least 3 hours prior to the draft (preferably as soon as you sign up, fo courtesy to the rest of the league)

It is a classic 5 x 5, standard ROTO. But, I don't think we have enough initerest to get it going. I will wait for about another hour, if we don't have enough people by then, I will cancel the league so we can join leagues that draft today. I am a serious player and looking for great competition. Enjoy the season everyone, this feeling is only once a year.

It is currently looking that we may draft later tonight or possibly tomorrow. The Rangers/Astros game tonight will not count toward this league, but email if interested.