Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mavsfan23

Chris Perez 2013 Outlook

52 posts in this topic

Any news on when he's going to be back? The news that's out there makes it seem like he'll be back for opening day, but there's nothing official. Any Cleveland locals with some news?

This dude is the sloppiest looking player in MLB.

1 person likes this

a modern day david wells

1 person likes this

The Mexican mullet look is in style, where have you been bro?

Something wrong with Chris? He hasn't pitched since April 8th.

Nothing wrong with him. Didn't you see the box score with the Yankees clobbering the Indians?

Is his seat hot? I dont know if it is. How safe is he after a couple blown saves in a row? Totally safe? Somewhat in question?

I own him in two leagues, and depending on how safe I can gauge he is I will either make a play for him in the other league or deal him in the two that I own him.

Is his seat hot? I dont know if it is. How safe is he after a couple blown saves in a row? Totally safe? Somewhat in question?

I own him in two leagues, and depending on how safe I can gauge he is I will either make a play for him in the other league or deal him in the two that I own him.

His spot is safe, why would they interrupt a team with good chemistry right now? No one is pushing him for the job right now (Pestano hasn't looked great), everyone in the pen got destroyed by the Mariners. He has had mini-slups like this and then comes back strong.

On a side note, Perez couldn't handle the heat from the fans on Twitter and deleted his Twitter account.

1 person likes this

His spot is safe, why would they interrupt a team with good chemistry right now? No one is pushing him for the job right now (Pestano hasn't looked great), everyone in the pen got destroyed by the Mariners. He has had mini-slups like this and then comes back strong.

On a side note, Perez couldn't handle the heat from the fans on Twitter and deleted his Twitter account.

I wouldn't call those 'fans'.

2 people like this

pretty horrendous job by francona to have perez throw a test pitch off the mound after he let his arm dangle in pain after letting go of that last pitch today.

Indians put him on 15 day DL.

I wanna drop him! Will he come back and get the job back?

itd be interesting to see who gets the spot... reports saying either pestano or joe smith are the likely candidates, pestano being 1st in line but his velocity has decreased

What exactly is wrong with his shoulder? Just a regular DL or he is visiting Dr. Andrews?

MRI today at 2PM. Should know more then. All that has been reported is that he felt a pinch in his shoulder.

1 person likes this

What exactly is wrong with his shoulder? Just a regular DL or he is visiting Dr. Andrews?

MRI today at 2PM. Should know more then. All that has been reported is thaot he felt a pinch in his shoulder.

Any news?

MRI today at 2PM. Should know more then. All that has been reported is thaot he felt a pinch in his shoulder.

Any news?

I havent seen any. As of yet its still the mystery shoulder trouble. Color me not optimistic.

Without knowing all the details I feel a light joke might be in order:

So Chris Perez can't even close a drug deal?

Too soon? lol

5 people like this

Rumor I saw was that he was arrested yesterday for accepting a package at his home containing a pound of weed

Of course Kenny Powers is receiving drugs at his house...

Rumor I saw was that he was arrested yesterday for accepting a package at his home containing a pound of weed

That's all? :blink:

I've seen this same rumor posted several times now as well. Could be facing some real jail time I'd imagine.... Considering it was through the mail (who mails weed???), you'd think the Feds could get invoved. Yikes.