Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suikoden

4.2.13 - Orioles v. Rays-Gameday Thread

48 posts in this topic

Sell sell sell, 4 runs in the first inning allowed...or as I'm going to attempt, buy buy buy lol

Sell sell sell, 4 runs in the first inning allowed...or as I'm going to attempt, buy buy buy lol

4 runs, I see 2?

sorry, meant two; was on the phone having a convo and said four at the time on the phone :(

not watching the game, following on gamecast, but does not look great. Preface by saying I'm not worried, but it is an observation.

Watching a game on Gamecast is the worst.

Anybody watching the game on TV?

He's missing a few spots and getting burned. Can't finish off a lot of 2-2 counts. Just feels like a bad game coming. I'm a little nervous.

Leaving a lot of balls up and down the middle. Not worried at all, but it might not be a Price game today.

This is not the start I was looking for from my ace in my H2H league.

Yeah the O's just have his number today. It's not like his stuff is flat or he looks bad just missing a bit

Now the heart of the order just give Price some run support.

I'm listening on the radio, but does anyone know how Price is looking? Sounds like he is off his game a little.

I'm listening on the radio, but does anyone know how Price is looking? Sounds like he is off his game a little.

His stuff looks live. Looks like he's kinda missing his spots a bit. That ball he served to Weiters was out over the plate. He had to work out of some jams. Thrown a lot of pitches so far. He might be done after this last half of the inning.

He didn't have his best stuff but it was good to see how he kept battling and was still able to pitch 6 innings.

We just need some run support in this half inning.

I don't see him heading back out for the the 7th.

Hammel is pitching a very good game.

Only one walk so far is pretty solid, but sounds like he is getting a little tired here.