Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigpinero

2013 No-Hitters Thread

212 posts in this topic

he's gonna strike out lots of 'Stros tonight

He's struck out 5 of the first 6 batters without allowing a baserunner. Not a bad start to the season.

He has had every opportunity to start walking people this outing, including that last AB to Altuve, he struck him out full count. Filthy tonight.

I remember it being done last year. Might as well get the ball rolling.

Its only the 4th inning and I may have jinxed it...but the Astro's are having trouble even making contact right now.

you may have jinxed it? You definitely did.

Thanks... Darvish is coming out due to pitch count in the 7th or 8th anyways

Only 61 through 4, with 9 Ks. Pretty good for the opener. Get that quality start.

Crazy thing is he hasn't been exactly pinpoint, but it's definitely effective, and he's avoiding the walk

Posted · Hidden by The Harsh, April 3, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

Seriously? Guys never talk to a pitcher who's throwing a no-no because it could actually have an effect. Completely stupid to pretend a message board thread could have an effect. Grow up.

Shhhh.

Thank god I'm playing him this week. I usually like to loose all pitching categories first week

Over/under 3.5 no hitters against the Astros this year?

Over.

Watching the game -- Houston is not lookinggood vs. Darvish. #obvious

Seriously? Guys never talk to a pitcher who's throwing a no-no because it could actually have an effect.

What would they say to him? Toyota, Honda, Godzilla? He's in the perfect position! Just keep his translator away from him.

Wow that was a close shot by Carter.. Dont worry guys there will be a time where he will loose his control and he will be a good buy at that point. I am just loving the show he is putting on tonight.