Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taobball

Is this trade Vetoable?

12 posts in this topic

Jered Weaver for Brandon Morrow and Josh Reddick.

I know I'm getting way more than I gave, but the dude really loves Morrow and almost offered me Morrow for Weaver straight up (for some reason.) He also has a very very poor OF where Reddick would be one of his top 2 starters.

No veto at all. That deal is fair for both sides. Let it go through

agreed thats a complete win and the other guy is banking on a huge season from morrow which is not far fetched, but also very iffy

agreed thats a complete win and the other guy is banking on a huge season from morrow which is not far fetched, but also very iffy

I know it's a win the question is is it Vetoable?

Then the big Morrow fan should of drafted him. I really hate when after a draft a fool "decides" he loves someones 20 round draft pick then offers Weaver for him. There is a type of manager in fantasy baseball the crap trader. he pretends to want to play. Then he pretends to be a fan of scrubs. Then he drops out of ur league when his team stinx. Cause he traded Weaver for crap like Reddick and Morrow. I would veto the trade. Simply cause a real Morrow fan would of drafted him in the first freaking place.

What are you talking about?

I traded Morrow and Reddick for Weaver and my league vetoed it, meaning they didn't let the trade go through the review processs.

Then the big Morrow fan should of drafted him. I really hate when after a draft a fool "decides" he loves someones 20 round draft pick then offers Weaver for him. There is a type of manager in fantasy baseball the crap trader. he pretends to want to play. Then he pretends to be a fan of scrubs. Then he drops out of ur league when his team stinx. Cause he traded Weaver for crap like Reddick and Morrow. I would veto the trade. Simply cause a real Morrow fan would of drafted him in the first freaking place.

Or, ya know, sometimes the draft doesn't pan out exactly how you want it to. Calm down, Denise.

No veto. It's not blatant collusion so no.